EASTER AT THE LAKE
APRIL 9, 2023
Sunrise Service • Egg Hunt • Kid Zone • Family Games
Catered Brunch & Food Trucks • Live Music • Crafts
Watermelon Eating Contest • Easter Bunny & More
Biggest Easter Egg Hunt In Buckeye
Join us alongside the community of Buckeye for an Easter Sunday Funday to remember. There will be easter egg hunt for the children, family games, watermelon eating contest, crafts, face painting, egg painting, prizes & bounce houses. There will also be day recreation available with fishing, kayak and paddle board rentals. Food trucks available! Topwater Cantina Open.
Easter Brunch Options:
Food Trucks Available for Food Purchase
Mi Ofrenda • Wave Beach Cafe • PNW Squeezed
The Mini Fair • Frios Gourmet Pops • The Sugar Shack
PLEASE REGISTER YOUR CHILDREN
SO WE CAN PREPARE FOR THE BEST EGG HUNT!
SCHEDULE *times may change
6:00AM SUNRISE SERVICE HOSTED BY
10:00 AM EVENT START
EGG HUNT TIMES:
10:30 am: 2 and under
11:00 AM: 3 - 4 year olds
11:30 AM: 5 - 6 year olds
12:00 PM: 7 - 8 year olds
12:30 PM: 9 - 11 year olds
LIVE MUSIC 11-2
Watermelon Eating Contest
First Place Prize!
First Place will win Flat Screen TV!
Prizes also for 2nd & 3rd Place
• Entries are limited to the amount of watermelon available. Registration will be taken in advance until April 3. If there are remaining watermelon spots will continue to be filled day of until all spots are filled.
• Contestants must be at 16 years and older.
• The object is to be the fastest person to eat a slice of watermelon down to the rind.
• NO HANDS MAY BE USED. Contestants must place their hands behind their backs while eating the watermelon. • A contestant may not leave his / her designated spot for any reason during the contest.
• Any visible signs of sickness will cause disqualification.
• The watermelon must be consumed. It may not be spit out.
• Contestants must not touch/eat any watermelon until the start signal is given.
• If seed spitting is required then it must be done on the contestant’s own plate. Seeds discharged in any direction or into another contestant’s area will be immediately disqualified.
• The first person to finish his/her watermelon and stand upright will end the contest and be declared the winner. Judges will decide if the watermelon is actually finished before ending the contest.
• In the event of a tie - whichever one of the tied contestants who, in the opinion of the judges, ends up wearing the most watermelon and the biggest smile will be declared the overall winner or In the event of a tie, those contestants will participate in a sudden death round of eating.
• Any complaint relative to the size of the watermelon slice must be lodged with the judge prior to the start of the contest.
• A waiver MUST be signed by each contestant prior to the contest.